Monday, November 24, 2014

I Cannot Say The Smallest Part Which I Feel

I Have Learned...


I cannot even write how I feel...not only about this last week but my entire mission. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the things I have learned on my mission, and especially the person I have become. My mission has shaped me. I have learned that Heavenly Father's will is always better than mine. I have learned that difficult and unwanted experiences make me strong and eventually become dear to my heart. I have learned how to be humble and submissive. I have learned that the Lord does not need me to do his work but he allows me to participate in His miracles for my own growth. I have learned how to make and accomplish faith filled goals. I learned to love unconditionally. I have learned that as children of a divine being our capacity to love is unlimited. And more than anything I have learned and I know now more than ever that Jesus Christ is the savior of the world. He is my redeemer. Heavenly Father loves us with an infinite love. And we are in His true church.

I feel like Ammon when he said..."Therefore, let us glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of man? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."
Ya ya I know what you are all thinking...she is going to be a weird returned missionary when she gets home, she is already expressing herself through scripture quotes. :) But I can't help it. I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

I am so grateful for each one of you. Thank you for reading my long boring emails. :) Thank you for supporting me on my mission. Thank you for your prayers! I couldn't have done it with out all of you. I am forever grateful.

Hermana England

No comments :

Post a Comment