Sunday, April 20, 2014

An Easter Message

Hola mi familia!

Today is Easter and I am missing you all lots.  I have been thinking a lot about family lately and how unbelievably blessed I am to have mine.  I just want you all to know that you are my world!  I am who I am today because of you.  I really feel overwhelmed right now because of how incredibly grateful I am for each of you.  Thank you for the good times, the bad times, the laughs, the inside jokes, the advice, the trips, the movie quotes, the time spent together...All of this has truly shaped me and for that I am forever grateful.

Mom, Dad, Dalton, Kenna, Davis, Maggie, Sophie, Bowen...you have each given me so much just by being my family.  Thank you for being you!  Thank you for your Christ like examples.  Easter is such an awesome day to remember what Christ did for us.  I know that He lived.  I know that He died for us and I know that He rose again.  I have never been so sure of anything in my life.  It is true.  It is all true.  We can use the power Christ has given us. Each of you have been instrumental in the building of my testimony.  You will never know how grateful I am for that.  

I love you all more than you will ever know.

Happy Easter

Hermana England


No comments :

Post a Comment