Wednesday, September 3, 2014

We Have SO MUCH Work To Do


Throwback to the MTC with Herman Vargha -
Good to be back together!

SO SORRY about not emailing! 

The library was closed for Labor Day and things have been INSANE with transfers. I don't have much time on the computers... We have SO MUCH work to do...I will fill you in more next Monday and give all the details but here is the gist...

Hermana Snow and I were split up....saddest ever! We are both still in the Spanish Branch. One set of elders was swept out and Hermana Vargha and I are being swept into their area!!! So stressful!!! We are basically starting an area from scratch. It's super hard because Hermana Snow and her new comp Hermana Luke are teaching all of our investigators and less actives and I can't see any of them....unless they come to church. Everything I love about this area is right in front of me but I can't have it :( That is super hard! BUT I have prayed about it a lot and I feel so much peace about it! I know our investigators are in good hands and I just need to get my butt to work finding more! 

This is going to be such a blessing for the branch to have three hard working companionships! I know this is what Heavenly Father wants and I am super excited to be here and working hard with my MTC buddy Herman Vargha. We are going to give it our all! 

Talk to you more next Monday!
Hermana England


Mission Conference with Elder Cook!
Got to see my favorite Comps...
(Okay, all my comps are my fav!)


Hermana Stratford and
Hermana Cropper!


All the Boulder Spanish Sister!
(with Elder Yarmin - haha)



Hermana and Hermano Bugarin...
Hermano Bugarin is our ward mission leader!


No comments :

Post a Comment