Monday, June 3, 2013

Two Quick Notes From The First Day In The MTC

Hello family

Our Branch President met with us tonight and gave us this paper to send home a quick letter.

Oh my goodness, missionary work is hard.  The language is difficult to learn.  I feel myself getting discouraged a lot but I try to remember that my Savior has been through the same thing.  He knows how I feel.  I am so grateful for that! I am trying to rely whole heartedly on that truth.

I hope everything at home is going well.  I am so excited to hear from you guys.  I love you so much!

Hermana England


********************************************************** 

Hey Family!

So I can't believe it was this morning you guys dropped me off.  That seems like a few days ago.  So my P-day is on Wednesday so we thought we would have to wait until next week to write but hey said we could write a quick letter tonight - Sorry it will be a short one. I have not time!

Well in my first letter I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you!  I would not have made it here if it wasn't for you.  I miss you guys already...but I am doing well. My first day went great! My spanish teacher only speaks to us in spanish...no english.  haha it's intimidating but cool too I guess.

My companion is Hermana Wilson and we get along great.  We have the same pajama pants :) We were destined to be companions.  haha

I have already seen like 3 people I know here including Kira Barker...no Rach yet :(

Well I love you!  I hope you are all doing well.  I will write a better letter next week!

Hermana England

p.s. I forgot to bring a picture of our family.  Will you send me one please :) Thanks Love you!

p.p.s.- First funny/cheesy thing...
The two sisters who already lived in our room are super duper happy all the time.  So after their companionship prayer tonight they both say "THE LORD LOVES YOU AND I LOVE YOU TOO!"...really loud...in extremely perky voices...in perfect unison.  Followed by a big long hug...I'm glad they have each other :)

No comments :

Post a Comment