Friday, July 12, 2013

Pictures Of Life In The MTC

Montana and me at the temple!...I saw her
all the time when she was here at the MTC :)


Picture by Riley's pic!



Elder Wengert and me getting Sassy!


Hermana Holloway - "er muy bonita!"


Elder Otros ... we got in trouble shortly 
after this picture for making hand signals - 
woops, didn't know that rule!
Sorry President Mortensen!




Hermana Wilkins, me, Hermana Bingham and
Hermana Wilson...Girls in our Zone!




Blue tongue from the blue candy in the 
package Kenzie sent me... Thanks Kenz!


Hermana Holloway and I love jumping
pictures...Just zoom in on my face/hair
in this picture...
Lord Farquaad from Shrek!


Hermana Wilson...actually using the 
sleeping mask you sent...you can't tell
but she is actually sleeping!


Thanks for the HLJ rings!
"Do The Just"



Today I curled Hermana Holloway's hair - 
It was so much fun!  I miss doing hair!


All I have to say about this is...
You are welcome!  Good time!




Beach Volleyball - every Friday night!
Looking so tuff after out
"non-competitive" game!



Walking back to the building after
field time!


No comments :

Post a Comment