Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving




My Last view of Longmont!
I'm going to miss it!


Happy Thanksgiving week!

Hope you're all getting excited for Thanksgiving! It's such a great time of year to reflect on the blessings we have and give thanks for them. That is so awesome you guys are having the sisters over! :) Make sure they feel at home...and let them share a message with you! Hermana Cropper and I will be going to the Bench family's home for Thanksgiving. They are a really nice family in the ward so it should be really fun...and we're bringing pie:)

Man it really stinks in here...the Boulder Library computer section is so smelly! I think a lot of homeless people come here and watch youtube videos on the computers. A lot of people in Boulder find it unnecessary to shower themselves...such a nice combination of body odor and smoke..yummy.

Anyway, this week was basically the first week of winter here. It started snowing and temperatures have dropped! I got a coat at Nordstrom Rack but they didn't have my size so it's coming in the mail...hopefully it gets here soon but in the mean while this crazy lady we tracted into gave me this coat and poofy hat...I didn't want to take it but she insisted. She actually took the poofy hat and put it on my head for me....probably have head lice now but hey I guess I'm warm.

OH...we moved out of Donna's. We are moving in with the Terry's in the beginning of December so we thought we were staying at Donna's until then but another family volunteered to house us for about two weeks so we moved in with them. They live in a tiny apartment but they are out of town for a week so we have the place to ourselves for now. They don't have beds for us but we are sleeping on some big love sacs they have...I wake up stuck in the middle of it every morning (haha sister missionary tacos). It's great. It will be nice once we are in with the Terry's. They are empty nesters and have a spacious house. Not that I don't love sharing a bathroom with Donna or sleeping on love sacs :) (Donna is a great lady and we actually kind of miss living there) hahaha Hermana Cropper lived there for 3 1/2 months so she has some great memories. 

Anyway we had yet another great week! We had this woman named Eva that contancted us to meet with us but she has a crazy work schedule and could never do it. So we FINALLY got to meet with her this week and it was AMAZING! She actually sent us a text that said.."Mira hermana yo quiero ser bautisada tu que dises?"...We were like...ummm "CLARO QUE SI!!!" Anyway so we met with her twice this week and she is progressing amazingly! We set her with a baptismal date for Dec.14! The only problem is that with her work schedule she works on Sunday's alot. We prayed so hard for a miracle this week for her to get work off for Sunday and come to church...and guess who came to church!!! :) She couldn't stay for Relief Society but she came for Sacrament and Sunday School! The Lord is preparing people all around us to here the gospel! Just gotta find em!

Well that's it for this week. Thanks for all the love and support. Everybody have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Love you all!

Love, Hermana England  

PS. So sorry to hear about Chandler. I hope everyone is taking it okay and feeling the comfort of the Holy Ghost. Just like you said Dad I know Chandler has a work to do on the other side of the veil. We will all miss him. His family and friends are in my prayers.

PSS. Guess what I think we can skype for Christmas! :) And Davis said he could too right? We need to set this up so we can skype at the same time! I'm so excited to see you guys and talk to you! Christmas is going to be great!

PSSS . I think my camera is broken...I tried turning it on after it was in my bag when we were outside tracting for three hours. I thought is wasn't working because it was frozen or something but after we warmed it up it is still not working. I'll see what I can do to get it fixed.


Looking for a coat @ the mall...
I think I found the one I want! 



Our Love Sacs that we slept on and
a pic with the Hansons








No comments :

Post a Comment